Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Progress, After a Fashion...

Well, after a rough day of cross-city travel to my local post-office hub... it has finally arrived!

Yes, the final proof copy of "Two of A Kind" is here!

I am pretty pleased with the quality of the printing work that Lulu does for their paperbacks, and so far, from the looks of things the print looks good, the cover is fantastic with Christi Hayden's artwork and all of the previous nits I found were fixed.

However a few small errors on the copyright page were evident (the biggest being "First Edition June 3007"!), so I'll have to fix them before approving the book for the next step.

Otherwise, progress is progress... and soon I should have more to report on, including progress on the second book as well.

Until then, keep your hands on the table and avoid the hard pushes, kids.


-- Stephen


No comments: